Rabu, 30 Juli 2014

June New Comer (2014)

June has passed. Alhamdulillah, there are many things Allah has given to me. Come closer! We'll see what are the new comer(s) of June 2014. :D


Yaiyy, I got a new hand bag. Ohh, looks lovely, rite? My mom asked me to accompany her to do some shopping. And tadaa.. She bought this for me. Thank you, Mom!

gambar diambil dari sini

Then, what else, kah? Wow, there's a bunch of new clothes here. Alhamdulillah. Still, I got it from my Mom. I don't know how to explain her love for her daughters and also for her family. That's just too much. I promise, Mom! There'll be time where it's my turn to please you. I'm gonna make that chance soon. Insya Allah, aamiin.

Well, okay, folks. That's what I can tell about New Comer(s) of June 2014. All praise is due to Allah.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar